ive got to get from Australia to Turkey to view, photograph & experience *again* the most remarkable feeling..seeing..*other than childbirth* of the Total Solar Eclipse in Turkey, in 2006. I would like to travel the surrounding areas for 3 months, and many goals to achieve before i can go.. But i start by manifesting Dreams ~ into Reality, today. Visit ECLIPSE 2006 for full Eclipse/Turkey feature.


Click for Antalya, Turkey Forecast

Thursday, November 17, 2005

One Bag (all about packing, luggage, and travelling light)

One Bag (all about packing, luggage, and travelling light): "There's no question: overpacking easily heads the list of biggest travel mistakes. Thus this Web site, offering exhaustive (some might say exhausting) detail on the art of travelling light, living for an indefinite period of time out of a single (carryon-sized) bag.

My own lifestyle over the years has always involved a great deal of travel, for both business and pleasure. Like most seasoned travellers, I have found that the lighter my burden, the more pleasant my journey. Consequently (and unsurprisingly, given my scientific/engineering background), I have thought a lot about the subject, read extensively on the issues, even attended seminars on packing techniques. Most important, I have tried all this stuff out, experimenting with a variety of solutions in many cases. This Web site affords me an opportunity to share the resulting opinions (and, I hope, save you a lot of trouble repeating my mistakes)."

Posted by Spidey at 11:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home