ive got to get from Australia to Turkey to view, photograph & experience *again* the most remarkable feeling..seeing..*other than childbirth* of the Total Solar Eclipse in Turkey, in 2006. I would like to travel the surrounding areas for 3 months, and many goals to achieve before i can go.. But i start by manifesting Dreams ~ into Reality, today. Visit ECLIPSE 2006 for full Eclipse/Turkey feature.


Click for Antalya, Turkey Forecast

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

right infront of me...


right infront of me..., originally uploaded by WebGrrL.

2 Weeks today before departure!

The Soulclipse Festival ticket :
Arrived today! I looked at it beyond belief, with such a HUGE smile/grin on my face -- acknowledging to self that I, Firdaus designed it. Thank You UNIVERSE and IndigoKids for this beyond my dreams opportunity :)

so here is a capture of all -some -of what i have been doing, saving, perservering all of 2005..

my Passport : my first Australian passport. I havent had a passport for 21 years. Its a bit like holding a book of 'Freedom"

my AirTickets : saving for the tickets and the spending money has assured that all those years of money pinching whilst raising my kids solo - all came to use, again. Thank You to my MUM for reminding me that a Cent today is worth a million in the future :)

my Business Cards : i printed a new set of cards, with Ozdoof.com on one side and Psydjs.com on the other. This journey is another chapter of my dream of a sustainble lifestyle, the walk, steps i take daily in the belief of believing in ones dreams.

read my first post in this blog - i smiled big, when i read it the other day (cLiCk)

Posted by Spidey at 10:58 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home